8th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT 2023)
We are pleased to announce that the 8th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT 2023) will be held at the Hotel Real Palácio.
Hotel Real Palácio
Restored from the former Guedes Quinhones Palace, which dates back to the 17th century, the Hotel Real Palácio is a piece of history located in the heart of Lisbon. The five star hotel combines classical and contemporary styles for a comfortable stay that also allows a glimpse back into the past. Guests are invited to the Real Cozinha Restaurant to creatively reimagine traditional Portuguese cuisine or to the Health Club for a relaxing spa experience.
Travelling around the city is quick and easy with buses and metros right on your doorstep. Hotel Real Palácio is also just a 15 minute car ride away from two airports, Lisbon Portela Airport and Terminal de Mercadorias do Aeroporto de Lisboa, for a fast arrival and departure. Most importantly, the Hotel Real Palácio is encircled by museums, restaurants, and cultural sites for any newcomers to Lisbon interested in experiencing the city. With the coast merely a short metro ride away, visitors are sure to fall in love with this city by the sea.
For more information on Hotel Real Palácio, please visit: realpalacio.realhotelsgroup.com.
Hotel Real Palácio
R. Tomás Ribeiro 115
1050-228 Lisboa, Portugal
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference