Dr. Satish Kandlikar
Satish Kandlikar is working in diverse areas including pool and flow boiling, water management in fuel cells and breast cancer detection. Innovation and creativity are the hallmarks of his team which has presented novel ways to improve performance in these fields. He has published over 400 research papers and graduated 15 PhD students and over 100 MS student in a career spanning over 40 years. The talk will is aimed at developing a new insight among the students and researchers to develop a highly productive innovative work environment. He has received numerous awards including the coveted ASME Heat Transfer Memorial Award.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference