Dr. Akio Tomiyama
Akio Tomiyama is Professor at Kobe University since 2003. He obtained his PhD from Tokyo Institute of Technology. He was formerly a Researcher at the Energy Research Lab. at Hitachi Ltd. in 1984-1988, a research Associate (1988-1991) and associate professor (1991-2002) and Dean of Faculty of Engineering (2015-2019) at Kobe University. His main research areas are multi-scale CFD for multiphase flows, experiments and modeling of bubble dynamics and gas-liquid two-phase flows. He has received several best paper awards and outstanding achievement awards from Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Japanese Society of Multiphase Flows and Japan Atomic Energy Society. He is serving as the editor-in-chief of Multiphase Science and Technology and a member of editorial advisory board of Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, and had been an associate editor of Int. J. Multiphase Flow for 16 years. He has also served as the President of Japanese Society for Multiphase Flow and a Governing Board member of Int. Conf. Multiphase Flow.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference